RETURN PROCEDURE for Cables and Components
For Digital Signage & Environment Audio Bundles, please contact Customer Service.
Our goal is your satisfaction. If you’ve received an item that doesn’t meet your expectations, please read the following.
Customer must have an inLighten Store Account at time of purchase of return item(s) in order to receive a Store Credit.
Customer’s store account will receive an inLighten Store Credit equal to the original purchase price of the qualifying item(s) minus inLighten’s related expenses & fees.
inLighten must receive returned item(s) by whichever date is earlier: a.) 45 days from the order date or b.) 15 days from the delivery date.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returned item(s).
Item(s) must be received by inLighten in new condition and include all original packaging.
Returned item(s) must include a copy of the original Invoice that was shipped with the item(s). You may also print a copy of the order from your store account or from the inLighten Order Confirmation email you received. Please contact us if unable to locate your invoice/order confirmation.
TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Click on one of the Contact Us links at the top and bottom of our store to open the Contact Us form.
- Choose “Sales” as the Category and type “Returns” as the subject.
- You must provide the original Order#, item code & item name in the “Message” field.
- You will receive a reply containing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship item(s) to inLighten in their original packaging along with a copy of the original invoice. The shipping label must include the RMA# supplied by inLighten.
inLighten Store Returns
9645 Wehrle Drive
Clarence, NY 14031
Once the item(s) is received in new condition with original packaging and copy of the invoice, you will receive an email notification of your inLighten store credit, which will be applied automatically towards your next purchase(s). If item does not meet return requirements, customer will receive an email notification from inLighten.
For more information, read our
Order Terms & Conditions.