WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCEDURE for Cables and Components
For Digital Signage & Environment Audio Bundles, please contact Customer Service.
Our goal is your satisfaction. If you believe you have a warranty claim, please read the following.
WARRANTY RETURN REQUIREMENTS:
- inLighten must receive warranty return(s) within 2 years of the original order date.
- Item(s) must be issued an RMA# by inLighten.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returned item(s).
- Item(s) must include all original packaging and a copy of the Invoice that was shipped with the item(s). You may also print a copy of the order from your store account or from the inLighten Order Confirmation email you received. Please contact us if unable to locate your invoice/order confirmation.
TO RETURN A WARRANTY ITEM:
- Click on one of the Contact Us links at the top and bottom of our store to open the Contact Us form.
- Choose “Sales” as the Category and type “Warranty Returns” as the subject.
- You must provide the original Order#, item code & item name in the “Message” field, along with your reason for returning the item(s).
- You will receive a reply containing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship item(s) to inLighten in their original packaging along with a copy of the original invoice. The shipping label must include the RMA# supplied by inLighten.
inLighten Warranty Returns
9645 Wehrle Drive
Clarence, NY 14031
Once the item(s) is received with original packaging and a copy of the invoice, a determination will be made whether to replace, repair, or deny coverage under warranty. You will receive an email update and a shipping confirmation email with tracking number once replacement/repaired item has shipped.
For more information, read our Order Terms & Conditions.